VISTA-Endovascular was launched in early 2013 as a repository for trials involving endovascular approaches to stroke treatment.
Eligibility criteria for inclusion include:
- Minimum dataset of 20 patients
- Baseline assessment within 24 hours of stroke onset
- Baseline assessment includes recording of neurological deficit by Oxford, NIHSS, SSS or similar
- Pretreatment assessment includes some form of angiography or vessel imaging
- Functional outcome assessed between 1 and 6 months after stroke onset AND/OR vessel patency assessed at least 24 hours after stroke onset
- Outcome assessment includes recording of at least one of NIHSS, SSS, Rankin, Barthel or GOS